A Must-read for Veterans, Military Personnel, Their Families and Friends, and Anyone Providing Care to Active Duty Personnel and Veterans!
We are excited to share with you the latest edition of The Year in Veterans Affairs & Military Medicine. Click here to open the edition on your screen.
- VA Secretary Robert McDonald
- VA Under Secretary for Health David Shulkin
- VHA Chief Nursing Officer Donna Gage
Special Section: VA Research
- Office of Quality, Safety & Value
- Prosthetic Progress
- Anti-virals and Antibiotics
- Outbreaks and Infection Control
- Paralyzed Veterans of America
- PTSD Progress
- Military Exposures
- New Hope for Spinal Cord Injuries
- 3-D Printed Tissues and Body Parts
- Medical Simulation
- Veterans Health Benefits Update
- Military Mental Health
Take two minutes to register to receive a free printed copy of the upcoming edition delivered to your home or office.